Saturday, February 15, 2014

INVITATION


INVITATION
Dek Ayu               : Excuse me guys..........
Arin                        : Hi Dek Ayu........
Linda                     : Hi Dek Yu........
Dek Ayu               : Hi. What up guys......
Linda                     : Iam feeling bad now.......
Arin                        : Iam fine, thank you. How about you????
Dek Ayu               : Iam very well, thank you.
Arin                        : Why do you feel bad now, Linda????
Linda                     : Because I listen bad comment about my idol........
Dek Ayu               : Do not worry Linda. I want to invite you to go to Justin Bieber concert.
                                Would you mind going to the Justin Bieber concert with me????
Arin                        : What Justin Bieber concert? Wow Fantastic, That’s good idea....
Dek ayu                 : How about you, Linda?
Linda                      : Iam sorry. I can not.
Dek Ayu               : Why Linda???? I think Justin Bieber is the best singer. He is Handsome and thE                                  Other.
Linda                      : Because, I do not care with you.
Dek Ayu                 :    DO you have problem to me????
Linda                      : Nothing and forget it.
 Dek Ayu              : No at all.
Arin                        : Okay guys by the way when we go waching Justin Bieber concert????
Dek Ayu               : Tomorrow. Okay guys I will come back to  my home. See you tomorrow guys. Bye
Arin                        : Bye-bye
Linda                      : Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment